We are a small independent business which sells products to help make your garden and home a more beautiful place. We believe we can do this by offering products which look good and which are good for the environment.
- We all have the power to shape the future. What we choose to buy and what we choose to sell is an easy way to help make a better world.
- It is no longer acceptable to buy products which harm the environment or the people who make them, however desirable the products.
- Ecologically conscious design should be a requirement of all products. Aesthetics need not be compromised.
- Outdoor living is good for the soul. 10 minutes in a hammock beats 10 hours in front of the telly, every time.
- There should be no secrets. Trust is built on transparency. Ask us anything you like.
What we do
- Offer only beautifully designed products which benefit the environment and the people who make them. Besom brooms are just one example.
- Work with suppliers which share our ethics.
- Reuse and recycle wherever possible. This means our product packaging may vary.
- Avoid products which require toxic or hazardous substances in their manufacture or use.
- Take a holistic view of the environmental impact of products, from cradle to grave.
- Play our part in tackling climate change. We use green energy and walk to work.
- Favour local over international, transportation by sea over air.
- Actively promote sustainable gardening practices.
- Do our best to provide outstanding customer service.
- Share everything we know with our customers and listen to everything they tell us.