How to Roll a Panama Hat
- Hold the rollable panama hat in front of you with the ridged crown running from left to right.
- Carefully push out the indented crown taking special care around the 'pinch' at the front.
- Now you are able to carefully fold the hat in half so that one side curves into the other forming a bowl like shape ready to roll.
- The hat may now be gently rolled into itself with a finger placed on the inside of the crown to avoid the hat being rolled too tight.
- Ease the rolled hat into a panama hat box and close the lid. Please note that panamas should only be rolled up while travelling. They should not be left rolled for long periods.
If you would like to see a demonstration of how to roll a panama, take a look at our video clip.